Home » Our Staff
Takashi Matsuki, M.D.
- Private Practice, located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, New York, NY, and Fort Lee, NJ.
- Telepsychiatry practice across the State of Georgia, Texas, and Washington
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY
- Attending Psychiatrist, Mount Sinai Morningside and West Hospitals, Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Program
- Japanese Medical Society of America, Board Member
- Medical Director, Attending Psychiatrist, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Hospital, Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Program
Supervised a team of mental health professionals originating from multiple disciplines. Monitored and enhanced patient care to improve outcomes. Implemented quality control and ensured compliance with state and federal regulations. Supervised and mentored psychiatry residents and medical students.
- Medical Director, Shonan Nagisa Medical Clinic, Fujisawa, Japan
Served as a primary care physician for the largest medical home health care institution in Japan. Provided medical services for bedridden or homebound patients. Actively engaged in palliative care of terminally-ill patients. Supervised more than 90 staff members.
Coordinated medical health care of more than 1800 patients under the care of the institution.
- M.D. (Doctor of Medicine): Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Tokyo, Japan
- Resident in Psychiatry: Mount Sinai Beth Israel New York, NY
Completed ACGME-accredited psychiatry residency training program.
- Resident in Emergency and Primary Care Medicine: Yokosuka General Hospital, Uwamachi, Yokosuka, Japan
Completed the two-year mandatory postgraduate training program for physicians in primary care in Japan as part of requirements for full licensure set by the Japanese government.
- Intern: United States Naval Hospital, Yokosuka, Japan
Completed the rotating internship in the on-site clinical setting similar to that in the U.S. Practiced both outpatient and inpatient medicine, and assisted as a medical liaison between the United States Naval Hospital and local Japanese hospitals.
License and Certification
- Board-Certified in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Georgia State Medical License and DEA
- Alabama State Medical License and DEA
- New York State Medical License and DEA
- New Jersey State Medical License and DEA
- Texas State Medical License and DEA
- Washington State Medical License and DEA
- California Medical License and DEA
- Massachusetts State Medical License and DEA
- Maryland State Medical License and DEA
- Illinois State Medical License and DEA
- Japanese Medical License
- American Psychiatric Association
- New York County Medical Society
- Japanese Medical Society of America
- JAMSNET(Japanese Medical Support Network) Mental Health Network
- The Japanese American Association of New York, Committee on Aging Issues
Megumi Omonishi Ph.D.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Kansai University in Osaka, Japan
Southern Arkansas University
Central Arkansas University – Master in Psychology
Georgia State University – Doctor of Psychology
Tennessee University Health Science Center – Internship
Dr. Megumi Omonishi Ph.D. provides teletherapy in the following states as well.
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Affiliated Medical Facility
- Kuraoka Clinic http://www.kuraokaclinic.com